Saturday, September 7, 2013

MIO DIO: PARTE PRIMA... #1

Dear Brother Francis...



I AM the one who sent YOU today smallest Love letter [and truly was the smallest envelope I could find in my backpack... actually, it was the only ONE...]
 
Simply to explain this very direct approach to be seen by you... I felt so strongly that on this day of 21.8.13 i have to be in Vatican and to help You during this weekend while you make the most magnificent Announcements for all the World to rejoice...
 
I know that your announcement will shake to the core existence of Jurisdiction of Church, yet  it will give birth to true Faith through Love of our co'humans...
And this Love will not discriminate ill from healthy...
And this Love will not separate rich from the others...
And this Love will not analyze who did what and why...
 
I bow to you courage to start changing institution of Church from WITHIN... Not to destroy it but to transmute it... Not to judge them, but to simply accept their ignorance...
 
Blessed Brother Francis.... I truly do not ask anything from you, but to simply accept my whole being to be at service to YOU and through YOU for all millions of Brothers and Sisters... When we meet in person we can share our stories and our paths in this and many other lifetimes... or simply Hug... Know that I truly honor all your patience being in the midst of the continuous judgments, yet YOU stayed completely Yours and with Creator...

Thank YOU from depth of my heart for Your persistence, humor, perseverance, Your Grace, Your forgiveness, Your Wholly'ness [here I mean that You are WHOLE AND HOLLY ALL IN ONE BODY...]
 
I Love You with a smile on my face, knowing that all is PERFECT IN OUR UNIVERSE...
Till tomorrow or even tonight, or even better: I LOVE YOU TILL THE MOMENT OF NOW WHEN ALL WILL KNOW... WE ARE ONE...

I bow before Your smile, Your Kindness, Your Grace.... [I will be tomorrow on 22.8.13 at your residence gate before noon and will ask what time you can receive me... ]
 
Your Loving Brother Predrag...
aka... Predrag Bracanovich... or Predrag Saint Germain...

No comments:

Post a Comment